Are you a real expert in the arts of NONSENSE, love wargaming in general (Blood Bowl in particular), and would like to be a regular contributor to the MMN? We might have a spot for you! Tell us what's on your mind... (Contact)



terça-feira, 29 de janeiro de 2013

Dungeonbowl boards (pt.2)



Soooo...
Here are some updates on my Dungeon Bowl project.

During the past weekend, I’ve managed to do some work on the end zones (they were way to grey for my taste), so up there you can check on how they look right now. 

Also here are the teleporters, made from water gallon caps (cut down to leave only a small edge), with a number made out of a bit of green stuff (I was working with GS at the time, otherwise it would be just painted), and then painted to have some warp/lightning effects on it.


And these are the chests I'll be using... 

Yeah I know, they are from a very well know 'block system' game for youngsters, but truth is the size is good enough, they actually look like chests, and they work (as in the top open and closes perfectly).
Now I only have to build a few bombs to place inside them.

 See how the BB ball fits fine? :)
 As usual, comments or suggestions are welcome!

3 comentários:

Tristan M disse...

They look awesome and the lego chests seem a lot better than having to paint the one's that impact sells.

Axtklinge disse...

Thanks!
And I wont even start to speak about how dirty cheap they were...

Paul O'G disse...

Nice one!