Are you a real expert in the arts of NONSENSE, love wargaming in general (Blood Bowl in particular), and would like to be a regular contributor to the MMN? We might have a spot for you! Tell us what's on your mind... (Contact)



domingo, 8 de setembro de 2013

We need some help...

 

 As many here know, I've been running a tourney every October in honour of my cousin, who was killed in Afghanistan.
 I had gotten a pair of figures, Carol and Max (here), made for the event.
I'll be honest here. The figures have not been selling well, and even with very positive reviews, from the people on TFF, they haven't sold.
 I need to pay the balance of the rent on the hall, and I have this on my shoulders (as some of you might know, I broke my back in 2 places and I'm limited in what I can do).
 Please guys, buy some of my figures. the new price is $12 USD (plus shipping). I still have a bunch left (please check the thread in Talk Fantasy Football forum).

They are very nice figures, and its a good cause!
I do this event to honour my cousin Mike, and all the heroes in Afghanistan. I wish I could do more...



Sem comentários: